It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram LinkedIn

Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service

Vitrociset: financial contribution from Ciset and Finmeccanica

Rome, Italy - Recapitalize to grow on the foreign markets

The Roman company, controlled by the Ciset of Edoarda Crociani for 90% and the Finmeccanica for the remaining 10% has decided to recapitalize, with an increase of a million of euro by corporate property which goes from 12 to 82. The increase in capital of the company has been made possible through the new estate structures which belong to the Ciset: Salaria real estate and Tiburtina real estate. Greater...

AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency - 1096765

AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency