It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram

Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service

Cancellations and punctuality: update by Ryanair

Dublin, Ireland - Regarding the actions made

Ryanair yesterday (25 Sept) updated its progress on the cancellation of 2,100 of its 130,000 flights in Sept and Oct as follows: – All 315,000 customers received email notices (on Mon 18th); – By Sun 24th, over 305,000 alternative routings or refunds (over 97% of affected customers) had been processed; – The remaining 3% of customers (less than 10,000) have yet to contact the airline; – Over th...

fra/pec - 1207299

© AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency Srl